Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Contouring Make up

Review on Coastal Scents 6 Color Contour & Blush Palette




Smooth and really charming packaging! I actually like exactly how it's labeled too, so I understand exactly what it is. 

\* Efficiency \*.

I use it everyday to attain an excellent, glowy, all-natural look. I can always utilize the more vibrant pink to spruce things up for a night out, too.

They are HIGHLY pigmented, so I would certainly use a light hand when applying. I don't really use  the white powder , yet I enjoy the fact that it comes with both a yellow or pink emphasize colour. I use a combination of both, so I get a wonderful tone. The contouring color is  really pigmented, so everybody requires to use  a light hand, or it may finish up looking like a filth touch throughout your face. And they are so pigmented and velvety, that you don't have to use  much to attain what you're going for.




No comments:

Post a Comment