Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Long Lasting Foundation

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 and MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder Review





Hey guys, first of all I just would like to say that my favorite make up is MAC! (ok i got that out)
My impression on Mac studio fix fluid spf15 is that it is amazing! They say its a medium coverage, but i think its definitely a full coverage. I have some acne marks and this foundation actually covers it up with just using one pump. However, it does not come with a pump. When I bought it and used it for the first time, I had having a hard time getting the foundation out so I recommend buying the Pump. It comes with variety of colors and mine is in NC 30. Although, it is really thick and it requires a little bit of time to blend everything out but it doesn't look cakey or anything and last for a long time. I use a Sigma F80 kabuki brush when Im applying this foundation (the best foundation brush in the world)



Moving on to Mac Studio Fix Foundation Powder, this is what I use to set my Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and I use it with a Duo Fiber Brush. This foundation powder is a little thick so I just dust a  little bit on top of The Studio Fix Fluid. It really sets the foundation and makes it last longer. I found that if you mix this with a Mac Fix Plus, it gives you a dewy finish look which I like. The reason why I use this to set my foundation is because I like the flawless look that it gives. Some people might not like it but I find it very helpful for my oily skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment