Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How I Do Contouring and Highlighting

This is my tutorial on how I do contouring and highlight



I can probably say my most favorite part of doing make up is contouring and highlighting. Since I've learned, I've been doing it everyday and I can't stand not covering my dark circles! Not only does it make your face looks slimmer but it also makes it look flawless (Magic!).

Before you begin to highlight and contour, you'll require the best makeup. Compile the following products:.

Contour makeup-- Utilize an item identified for contouring or utilize a powder, lotion or liquid foundation or concealer that's one tone darker than your typical tone. Powders are easier to blend, yet fluids and lotions give more remarkable results.
Bronzer-- Bronzer could add even more dimension to your face as well as function as a mix curve and highlighting product. Some experts recommend utilizing a darker bronzer compared to a concealer or structure for contouring.
Highlighter-- Utilize a lotion or powder based highlighter. If you do not have a highlighter handy, you could make use of a concealer or foundation that's a shade lighter than your common tone.
Concealer and structure brushes-- You can consistently utilize your fingers.

Anyways... Im  using a  Mac Mineralize Skinfinish “Give me Sun” for contouring, a Mac  Select cover up in Nw20 for under the eye for highlighting and an ELF highlighter. For blush, Im using BH cosmetics 10 color palette Glamorous Blush. I love this palette! there's so much beautiful colors for blush and its very affordable.  Hope you enjoy this video on How I do contouring and highlighting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment